Export Project Manager - Leading Dairy Business
Have you got experience in developing UK brands globally? Have you got experience as a project manager? Do you enjoy a challenge?
We are very excited to be working in partnership with on of the UK’s most loved dairy businesses. They have developed strong trading relationships globally so can now find their brands in almost every corner of the globe. With strategic growth plans to double the export portfolio in the next 5 years, they are now looking to bring on board an Export Commercial Project Manager to join the team.
What will you be doing?
- Defining and executing profitable growth plans with the Country teams and direct customers across Retail & Foodservice channels where appropriate
- Outline plan by trade channel, brand & pack format for each market
- Develop appropriate sales & marketing materials as needed to support launches & business development
- Identify opportunities within regions/countries not currently being supplied and build relationships with agents/distributors in markets.
- Manage all Export projects to launch Branded and private label portfolio
What do we need from you?
- Experience working in a commercial and/or project management position within an FMCG food/drink brand.
- Knowledge of export market, working with both distributors and direct to retailers
- Ability to work autonomously, take own initiative and deliver proactive and reactive support as required.
- Strategic thinker with a strong commercial and financial understanding.
- French and English required
- Degree or equivalent
This is a hugely unique opportunity to operate in the international realm and joining now means you will be pivotal in delivering growth to the UK brands globally. So, if you are looking for a step up into a commercial manager position which operates beyond the ordinary responsibilities then this is certainly worth getting in touch about!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.