Senior National Account Manager
Looking for a business who are big on people and invest in their employee’s career development? Interested in working for a topical FMCG Brand which is experiencing incredible growth and has done so over a sustained period?
On joining you can expect to find:
- A supportive team with a significant amount of career development opportunity and they’re looking for ambition to match
- Energy and fresh thinking in a vibrant and entrepreneurial work place in a central London location
This London based FMCG Brand is not insignificant in size and have an incredible story behind them. Operating within the health foods category, and still retain a very much ‘start-up’ feel, they offer real opportunity to grow within the business and if you want it, you can take it! A hard working and exciting environment, genuinely offering a point of difference in the FMCG market place. Sound interesting?
Due to continued growth and internal promotion, they’re in need of a vibrant, fresh thinking, energized Senior National Account Manager. This NAM will take responsibility for two of the Top Four Grocery Retailers and be very much P&L responsible, developing and working to JBPs, proactively driving growth as well as leading a small yet perfectly formed team to support you!
Successful candidates will already be operating within the FMCG space as a National Account Manager and looking for a fresh approach, new challenge and ready to take the place as the No2 to the Sales Director. You will hold the following skills/ attributes/ experience:
- Branded FMCG national account management experience across Grocery Retail
- Highly commercial, numerate and strong on P&L management
- Analytical, able to interpret data sources such as IRI/ Kantar/ Nielsen
- Proven ability to build long term relationships
- Proven ability to influence, both internally and externally
- Team player – able to work with the wider supply chain
- Leadership/ mentorship, big on people, keen to challenge yourself as well as the team
- Strategic thinker, able to think big picture
- Ambitious character, determined to succeed and driven to push forward
- Passionate about delivery, keen to develop your career
- High energy, glass half full person!
Sound like you? This is a fantastic opportunity for you if it does – seriously, pick up the phone, drop us an email or simply apply to learn more about the opportunity and if this could be your career defining role which will take you into 2019!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.