Lead Demand Planner
Greencore Northampton is currently looking for a Lead Demand Manager to be based at our client’s office in Central London to lead the development of demand forecasting, predicting and processing customer requirements.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 7:30am-16:30.
Please note this includes working 3 hours either Saturday or Sunday morning one weekend a month and time in lieu will be given back during the week.Main responsibilities
- Maintain the forecasting tool(s) and manage data quality to ensure robust predicted demand figures are generated to inform the Sales and Operational planning (S&OP) process.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that the Demand team are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering to their potential
- Build and maintain accurate forecasts, aligned to the needs and complexity of the business, collaborating with customers, commercial and supply chain colleagues, to support effective Sales and Operational (S&OP) performance
- Ensure that an ongoing two way dialogue is maintained with the customer to both moderate demand expectations in line with production capability and to provide customer intelligence to enhance the reliability of sales forecasts
- Implement, maintain and develop all the forecasting related systems and processes to Drive continuous excellence in business processes
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and optimise performance to deliver business effectiveness and cost efficiency
- Degree calibre
- Broad knowledge of the convenience food market
- Experience of working in a sales ordering, processing and distribution planning in an FMCG or short shelf life environment
- Proven track record of working with a broad range of customers
- Managing Customer expectations / service
- Proven track record of having managed within Budgets
- Experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business
- Prior experience of leading a team to successfully deliver
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.