This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Food Manufacturer in a part time position as a Category Manager, with a view to maximising opportunity with Major Retailers through interpretation of Consumer Insight.
Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer.
The Category Manager will be responsible for driving new opportunities through interpretation of Consumer Insight Data.
In coordination with the Commercial Lead, the Category Manager will assess the current performance of the category and devise an overall strategy alongside specific tactics. The successful candidate will be expected to implement the strategy and seek continuous improvement through data information, maximising any opportunities.
This role is office-based in Salisbury and is 3 days a week.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a hands-on approach
- Be familiar with the interpretation of Kantar data
- Have a background in Shopper Marketing and/or Category Management in FMCG
- Be a team player
- Be an effective communicator
- Be willing to get stuck in as necessary
- Be willing to work 3 days a week
Up to £30,000
3 days a week