European Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and innovative company as a European Account Manager.
Established over 33 years ago, our client is well established in their market and supply a wide range of products to schools in over 80 countries.
As the European Account Manager, working as part of the International Sales Team and reporting in to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for an existing portfolio of accounts across mainly France and Spain. You will be accountable for growing and retaining these accounts alongside increasing the company footprint through new business.
The role is office based in Nottinghamshire for around 20 weeks of the year and regular international travel.
My client is looking for individuals who are fluent in Spanish or French but will still consider other European languages.
Key skills and experience required:
- Fluent in either Spanish or French ideally (other European languages will be considered)
- Commutable to the Nottinghamshire area
- Experienced in sales; export knowledge would be highly desirable
- A tenacious, driven, passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Brilliant rapport and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously and travel internationally when required
- Basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- £4,000 car allowance
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday