Shopper Marketing Manager
This ridiculously fast-paced FMCG brand has created yet another new position within dynamic team as they continue their skyward growth in to 2019!
Working in a small yet high-growth mentality business, you will be the forge between Marketing and Sales using your experienced insights skill-set to translate key Brand messages and develop key Channel & Shopper Marketing strategies in line with the overall business plan. You need to be sharp and a natural self-starter with the ability to build relationships, influence and deliver in a cross-functional environment along with solid analytical skills.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Relevant / similar experience working within a branded FMCG or Retail organisation
- Ability to understand and consolidate Brand Marketing plans into a clear and compelling Channel and Customer plan
- Excellent commercial decision-making, project management and delivery skills
- Experienced in briefing internal and external ‘agency’ teams, managing creative development and assessing creative work against the objectives of the Business
- The ability to influence the product portfolio strategy
- Analysing and reporting on data (customer insights, buyer behaviour, store scan data, promotions, competitor trends) to develop path to purchase programs that leads to category growth.
- Ideally degree educated
- Must be able to demonstrate your strategy skills
** People may be considered who are in current roles such as Shopper Marketing, Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing, Category/Shopper Insights
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.