Shopper Marketing Manager
This ridiculously fast-paced FMCG brand has created yet another new position within dynamic team as they continue their skyward growth in to 2019!
Working in a small yet high-growth mentality business, you will be the forge between Marketing and Sales using your experienced insights skill-set to translate key Brand messages and develop key Channel & Shopper Marketing strategies in line with the overall business plan. You need to be sharp and a natural self-starter with the ability to build relationships, influence and deliver in a cross-functional environment along with solid analytical skills.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Relevant / similar experience working within a branded FMCG or Retail organisation
- Ability to understand and consolidate Brand Marketing plans into a clear and compelling Channel and Customer plan
- Excellent commercial decision-making, project management and delivery skills
- Experienced in briefing internal and external ‘agency’ teams, managing creative development and assessing creative work against the objectives of the Business
- The ability to influence the product portfolio strategy
- Analysing and reporting on data (customer insights, buyer behaviour, store scan data, promotions, competitor trends) to develop path to purchase programs that leads to category growth.
- Ideally degree educated
- Must be able to demonstrate your strategy skills
** People may be considered who are in current roles such as Shopper Marketing, Customer Marketing, Brand Marketing, Category/Shopper Insights
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Shopper Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly