Senior Brand Manager (MAT Cover 14 months)
Ignata FMCG is recruiting a Senior Brand Manager (15 month MAT cover) for a leading global SME Beauty company.
A hands-on opportunity to spearhead global brand strategy plans and manage a team within an award winning beauty portfolio.
A global SME beauty player who offer a fast paced, team orientated environment, encourage collaboration across departments and autonomy to make decisions and get things done. On top of competitive company benefits- They even finish at 1pm on a Friday!
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and NPD, you will develop and lead the 12 month rolling marketing activity calendar for your 2 x brands
- Ensure all in-store and online initiatives are on point for both brand and retailer
- Building strong working relationships with retail partners and internally, close collaboration with commercial team
- Creating new events and activity in line with brand objectives
- Full marketing brand budget responsibility and cross functional leadership ensuring all activity is delivered on time and in budget
- Develop and execute monthly activity across all touch points; in store, online, advertising and media channels etc
- Take responsibility for all planagramming activity
- Deliver tailored retailer presentations to sell in concepts to both local and global retail partners
- Understanding of analytical and strategic rationale for commercial reporting
- Manage quarterly brand review process with added value analysis for solutions to opportunities and issues
- Currently already in a Senior Brand Manager role or minimum 3 years experience as a Brand Manager- within Beauty or Personal Care only
- Global experience is a big PLUS, especially the US/EU markets with strong knowledge and existing client relationships in the local UK market.
- Enjoy a fast pace. Willing to get hands on and passionate about beauty
- You will have 2 x direct reports (1 x ABM and 1 x BM) so people management is key
- Commercially focused with a track record of meeting and exceeding KPI’s in a results driven environment.
- Team player!
- Competitive Salary- please enquire within
- Car allowance, Bonus and other company benefits
Please contact Georgie Cash on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to apply directly.
*Candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles
Connect with us! Follow Ignata Group on LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more.