My client is a well known global healthcare business based in the Central London on their behalf I am recruiting for a Category Manager to join the consumer team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Category this person will be responsible for developing and implementing brand and customer category plans, adding value to brand planning and customer relationships.
This person will lead the customer category management strategy with their customers, acting as a category consultant to influence the category agenda and brand presence in store in order to grow business.
- Delivering category leadership to customers so that the business becomes renowned for creating and implementing the best POP solutions which drive profitable growth in their market share.
- Development & execution of a (4Ps) category plan with priority customers that delivers sustainable growth in the category and brands
- As the Category Manager you will be the voice of the Customer’s shopper within the business
- You will manage the alignment of the customer range review calendar in line with the businesses plans and develop a category relationship with the buyer and other key customer contacts.
- Reviewing category performance and Data Management - Ensuring that the category vision of segmentation is correctly represented in business reporting and across the data providers
- Developing NPD including Understanding and identifying opportunities and developing category focused sell-in stories
- Delivering commercial propositions and identifying point of buying solutions
To be successful you will be both highly analytical and persuasively insightful in order to influence the category agenda. A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed.
You will have proven category management experience working within a branded FMCG business and have a clear understanding of the grocery/high street accounts. The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial. Creating a clear category argument is your primary objective.
You will be proven in the FMCG sector within category management. You will have progressed within an FMCG business, preferably with classical training. You will have a depth of understanding in category management and an ability to apply this into winning commercial strategies.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website