7 days left
- Contract Type
Account Manager – Premium Food Brand
Title: Account Manager
Package: £24,000 – £28,000 + Bonus + Car + Comms
Location: South London
Working with some of the most innovative, inspiring minds in the industry, this ever-growing and entrepreneurial company is opening its doors to a driven and energised individual to share in their ongoing success and development as an Account Manager.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join a highly dynamic team of individuals. The role’s primary focus is the management and growth of a cross-section of several high-profile customers, (many in the Foodservice Channel,) using your existing passion and knowledge of the food/drinks industry to drive success in line with the growth of this super premium brand.
This inspiring, people-led food organisation displays a strong presence within the FMCG industry. With a portfolio encompassing some of the biggest, ever growing food brands within the market space, they remain focused on increasing client and customer enthusiasm and desire for their products.
The company have grown significantly year-on-year, but their hunger for further growth and development provides an excellent opportunity to grow with the business.
The business seeks to employ people who share the entrepreneurial, can-do attitude on which its foundations were built, tending to attract self-motivated individuals who are energised by the responsibilities and opportunities it offers.
- Grow sales within existing accounts through cross selling existing products and selling in innovation
- Help customers realise the full potential of the product range and to increase usage and volumes
- Hitting Sales, GP and Margin targets Drive new business by leveraging brand and business credentials with customer food teams
- Strong commercial acumen, high energy
- Embrace and be excited by constant change and being part of a small but highly capable team that is building a business together
- High integrity and always delivers; always looking to create value
Key Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Circa 1-2 years’ experience of managing FMCG accounts
- Wants to get stuck into everything and loves a challenge
- Comfortable in front of customers and external people
- Commercially astute
- Able to think logically with a propensity towards strategic thinking and the ability to think 3 steps ahead
- Good at thinking on their feet
- Able to overcome issues and is able to see them as learning opportunities rather than an “issue”
- A team player who wants to enable the people around you
- Eager to learn and contribute
- Understands what the priorities are and able to focus on them
- Loves everything about food!
Caselton Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG Drinks from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally. Please visit our website www.caseltonclark.co.uk for details of more roles and opportunities!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly