National Account Manager - Coffee
Our client is market leader in the coffee and vending arena. As part of a larger group with an international presence, our client has over 20 years’ experience supplying businesses with quality, state of the art coffee machine solutions.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of National Accounts, your role is essentially to provide coffee and vending solutions and options to national companies throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for the management of existing accounts and the development of new accounts in order for the National Accounts department to achieve its revenue and profit goals through sales growth.
You will play a key role in delivering sustainable revenue growth and growing the net machine base across your portfolio.
Your duties will be varied and will include;
- Manage, develop and maintain relationships within an assigned list of existing national accounts; delivering against growth targets and increasing profitability.
- Develop a short/medium/long term sustainable revenue stream during the year to guarantee achievement of objectives.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the portfolio allocated.
- Establish an accurate revenue forecast.
- Plan and attend key account visits.
- Take qualitative appointments with the higher level of contact in the decision-making process with a focus on national deals.
- Maintain control of the top 5 pipeline opportunities and manage in parallel top readiness and big potential opportunities.
- Manage efficient sales meetings, negotiations and closing in order to achieve a high conversion rate.
- Develop clear, effective and compelling written proposals/quotations.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric approach in all communications and be outwardly aligned with company values.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of National Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Experience of working as a National Account Manager.
- Knowledge, skills and experience gained from the coffee industry.
- Target driven.
- The ability to plan your own workload effectively.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience of presenting.
- A high degree of business and commercial acumen.
- A focused mindset and a positive attitude.
In return for your role as National Account Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 p.a (depending on experience), an attractive commission structure and car/car allowance.
Job Reference: SS/21148
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.