Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
7 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting Senior National Account Manager position has arisen to join one of the fastest growing multichannel retailer and suppliers in the UK.
This business has a vast portfolio of instantly recognisable brands which are listed in all the major retailers. Due to an internal promotion a Senior National Account Manager on a top 4 grocery account has become available, this pivotal account is a key strategic account for 2018/2019 and this is largest category internally.
As a Senior National Account Manager your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and gross margin.
- Creating, developing and delivering promotional campaigns for your retail customers.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Creating development plans to incorporate forecasts.
- Managing a NAE
To be successful in your application you must:
- Have previous experience selling direct into major retailers.
- Be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- Be impactful delivering solutions and results.
- Have exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Have specific account management experience working within the retail sector.
- Be an established SNAM / Retail Buyer or National Account Manager looking to progress their career further with the additional responsibility for larger accounts.
- Have man management experience.
As a Senior National Account Manager, you will be based at head office when not out in the field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Accounts Manager to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits. This company is known for only hiring for the best talent so a strong academic background with clear progression is a must.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly