Senior Shopper Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global FMCG business as a Shopper Marketing Manager. Within this role you will be responsible for developing the trade and channel marketing plans for a key product category.
This is a role where you will lead the shopper startegy for a fun and exciting brand to ensure that the commercial marketing strategy is delivered instore.
The key accountabilities will be to:
- Analyse shopper insights for the brand and make suggestions for continuous improvement
- Create and communicate the annual shopper marketing plan by channel
- Communicate your shopper strategt to the retail activation team
- Manage agencies to create best in class POS for now and for the future
- Develop POS material by store format
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Shopper marketing experience - ideally from consumer goods
- Experience of analysing shopper insight data
- Ability to manage varios internal stakeholders including sales and marketing
- Creative flair with excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you're keen to develop your career in a business that offers a fantastic culture, don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.