Account Manager - Drinks
The successful candidate will be responsible for the account management of independent bars and regional bar groups in a specific area across East London.
This person will 'live' the pub and bar scene and will have their finger on the pulse of what is happening in East London.
My client is now one of the UK's largest drinks brands in both the On and Off trade. They have developed an excellent reputation as one of the most advanced drinks companies in the country, a fact underlined by its Category Partner status with several of it's major customers.
The main responsibilities of the Account Manager - Drinks, is to:
- Win new listings for the brand in key bars / groups across East London
- Develop existing business and ensure customer requirements are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Manage an investment budget for the area, working in tandem with the National Field Sales Manager
- Provide venue appropriate POS material for key bars
- Implement promotional plans with wholesaler partners and host sales days in local cash and carry customer accounts
- Deliver against a set journey plan and add to this plan as accounts change within the area
- Provide reports on the development of accounts within East London
- Identify, capitalise on and feedback opportunities to develop brand sales across the region
- Collate and feedback competitor intelligence
- Any other reasonable duties that me be required from time to time
The successful candidate will have:
* A team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* High standard of administrative understanding and ability.
* An understanding of some or all of;
o Key bar groups
o Regional Wholesalers and Cash & Carry customers
o 'The pub and bar scene' within East London
* High levels of Drive, Passion and Energy and confidence.
* Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of P+L management.
* Numerate but with a creative flair and a convivial approach.
* A flexible, self-starter that is pro-active
* Results driven, customer focused with strong
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary