Specification Sales Manager
- Working for a luxury high end carpet and rug company, taking the brand to the market and developing relationships with Architects & Designers
- Seeking opportunities with large commercial projects, yacht or residential interiors, specifying fitted carpets or loose laid rugs in any size.
About the Company:
- Specialising in luxury high end carpets and rugs, operating from a Chelsea based showroom.
- Offering a truly bespoke service, enabling hospitality and HNWI residential clients the reassurance that each product is unique.
- Priding themselves on their attention to detail and going the extra mile to ensure the end product is the ultimate in design, elegance and luxury.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You must have experience in the high-end luxury interiors sector with good contacts with architectural and design practices around London and the surrounding area.
- Motivated to build new relationships, efficient and organised with exemplary customer service skills.
- £35,000 – 45,000pa basic salary
- Excellent opportunities to earn commission
Location: South East & London
Job Reference: RO/20684
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Specification Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly