The Brand Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of the organisations product portfolio in line with Brand guidelines.
Our client is a market-leading Food Business experiencing an exciting period of growth.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of the organisation's product portfolio in line with brand guidelines, and ensuring all company departments execute brand standards. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to convert category strategy, insight and trends into an innovation pipeline, ensuring all projects have an agreed brief aligned to the brand positioning framework.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the commercialisation of all new products, including agreed positioning and consumer rationale, pack design and artwork. It will be essential for the successful candidate identify and execute corrective action based upon reporting data, in order to achieve targets in line with maintenance of a marketing budget.
This role is office based in Cornwall.
The Brand Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG Brand Management and/or Shopper Marketing
- Have experience of managing brands answering working within brand guidelines
- Be hands on, and willing to take accountability for new projects
- Have experience in delivering a brand plan
- Ideally have experience in NPD
- Ideally have a track record in Project Management
- Ideally have a Food Marketing background
- Be degree educated
'Competitive Salary + Benefits