National Account Executive
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and innovative branded beauty company as a National Account Executive supporting on a portfolio of grocery accounts.
Our client is a family run business within the beauty industry who supply a range of branded products to the major grocers and highstreet retailers. They are a growing business who pride themselves on the quality of their products and keep the customer at the heart of what they do.
As the National Account Executive you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the grocery team and supporting the grocery customer base from a head office level.
You will be accountable for building strong relationships with both internal and external contacts including the buying, NPD, supply chain and marketing teams. You will work very closely with the National Account Managers and where needed attend customer meetings.
The National Account Executive will also have the opportunity to look after a smaller portfolio of accounts which will support your development and progression to National Account Manager.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within FMCG or Consumer sales, ideally at head office level although not crucial
- Experience of working with branded products would be highly beneficial although not essential
- A driven, self motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Strong organisational, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Commercial acumen with the ability to understand budgets and margins
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Based within a commutable distance to the Birmingham area
- Able to travel nationally when required
- Basic salary up to £28,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday + your Birthday