Graduate Office Manager (Health Foods, London)
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Graduate Office Manager at a really cool, health orientated food brand based in London. Breaking down barriers to healthy food our client is committed to providing high quality, ethically sourced food to their customers. This is an opportunity join a fun loving team dedicated to growing their brand and spreading their message of health across the UK.
The role of Graduate Office Manager would involve:
- Becoming the face of the brand as the first port of call to meet and greet clients, colleagues and guests
- Becoming the social hub for the office, organising, planning and delivering social events including the Summer and Christmas parties
- Expanding your network through managing the rewards program
- A friendly face to all new joiners, setting up everything they will need to start their exciting new careers
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, making sure any maintenance issues are reported
- Managing relationships with tenants throughout the building
- Working closely with the Managing Director with responsibility for their diary and work schedule
To be a successful Graduate Office Manager you will be:
- A creative problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, able to prioritise your workload efficiently
- A people person passionate about health and health foods
- Experienced in client or customer facing roles, thriving on building and creating new business relationships
- Highly social, thriving on organising social events for the entire office
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This role is ideal for a highly motivated graduate looking to start their career in the Health Food and FMCG world. Entering a highly social, non-traditional working environment in London, you will be the face of the brand, representing them in everything you do. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you call us on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graduate Office Manager (Health Foods, London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly