Junior National Account Manager
Role - Junior National Account Manager
Salary - circa £35,000 plus Bonus and Company Car
Location - Poole, Dorset with travel
Excellent career progression prospects
DB Foods is the leading UK Independent Meat Wholesaler of bespoke meat, poultry, game and deli. We are BRC AA accredited and have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior National Account Manager to work with our Commercial team and provide a full range of support to deliver our growth agenda within the Food Service and Retail channels. If you are ambitious and looking for career progression in Account Management this is the ideal role for you with opportunities to progress to Senior Account Management.
- Attend customer meetings with the NAM team where required.
- Co-ordinate with the sales team to ensure the completion of proposals are on time.
- Evaluate the sales process and perform collaboratively with the Account Managers and the Commercial Director.
- Collate and interpret a wide range of internal and external data for use by the Account Managers.
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline the sales lifecycle process and measure activity results.
- Perform as primary liaison to NPD, IT and Operations.
- Prepare and maintain product price files in synchronisation with the Finance team.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales support and Account Management within food manufacturing.
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel such as Pivot tables.
- Have a proven ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Strong communicator.