Job Title: Brand Manager
Salary: Up to £40k plus £10% bonus
Location: Fareham Office – 37.5 hours
Do you want to be the new Brand Manager for a portfolio that contains some of the biggest confectionery names in the UK?
Do you like a dress down, friendly, collaborative and fun environment?
Our client Cloetta, one of Europe’s largest confectionery manufacturers, has recently brought together all it’s UK operations in to one operating company and on their behalf we are now recruiting a Brand Manager to work as part of the new, enlarged business. You’ll lead the development of Chewits and work also with Candyking – the UK’s no.1 Pick & Mix brand, and The Jelly Bean Factory – the market-leading gourmet jelly bean brand.
If you’re not afraid of rolling your sleeves up, and getting stuck in and achieve great things in their career, this role could be for you. In return you will have the necessary support and tools to develop professionally and personally.
Working alongside the Marketing Director and Marketing Assistant you will lead and develop UK brand plans for Chewits, The Jelly Bean Factory and Candyking, in conjunction with your colleagues both in the UK, Swedish and Dutch offices – therefore a small element on international travel will be involved (5-10%). You will be a strong 360 brand manager or an up and coming ABM or JBM who has the ability to look at market research to analyse, plan and execute. You will work cross functionally coordinating plans across trade, sales, operations, customer service, packaging and innovation. This role will take full commitment from a passionate individual who has the ability to push their ideas through.
- A good mix of analytical and creative skills
- 3 years’ brand or product management experience (ideally FMCG – confectionery event better)
- Proven ability in driving brand growth
- International experience/ travel in previous roles (preferable)
- Category/ Market Analysis (preferable)
In return you will get:
- Competitive salary + 10% Annual Bonus
- Great quirky office environment plus work-from-home flexibility
- 35 hour week, plus 25 days’ holiday (after qualifying period)
- The space to learn and develop in a fast moving, growing organisation.
- Benefits such as Perkbox, Life Insurance and more.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.