Business Development Manager
Major Players is a leading talent solutions business in the creative, digital and tech space.
Now almost 100 strong (and growing!), we are renowned in the industry for a creative, honest, and long-term approach.
The role of Business Development Manager will see you working across our in-house talent solution business - Major Partners - alongside the broader Major Players brand.
We pride ourselves on building brands and champion the talent that makes them great. Be it for large, renowned agencies or smaller, trailblazing start-ups.
A proven sales professional who is used to networking and building relationships at senior level, you will work closely alongside our MD and Marketing Director in identifying new sales opportunities, pursuing warm leads and pitching products and services.
Day to day:
- Develop a sales pipeline
- Follow up on leads and qualify
- Tenders and pitch responsibility
- Respond to requests for credentials and presenting at pitches
- Generate leads from other sources and be creative about how to generate them
- Attend to network with existing and potential clients
- Be industry-focused and get out there and make connections
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate playing a key part in our growing and evolving business.
At Major Players, we offer a collaborative and supportive working environment where creative ideas are encouraged. We also offer
flexible hours, unlimited holiday and a clear path for career progression.
Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package - along with a clear roadmap for performance related progression within the company.
We also offer:
- A collaborative and supportive company culture
- Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
- Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
- Regular social and sports events
- A benefits package that can be tailored to you
- Fresh fruit and breakfast everyday
- Drinks at The Major, our office bar, on Fridays