Area Sales Manager - Alcoholic Drinks £38k
- £Billion Organisation
- Strong Name in Marketplace
- Premium Beer Producer
The Role: This Area Sales Manager role is to sell to pub owners and managers in the free-trade sector in a role, and is a good mix of account management and new business development. Covering the East Midlands, the Area Sales Manager will be able to promote a superb brand against stiff competition, working from a strong database. Superb support from the company and management team will back-up your sales efforts.
The Company: With an enviable reputation in their marketplace and a portfolio of very well-known drinks, this company is currently seeking a new sales development manager to sell to free-trade customers. They have been established for over two centuries and are dynamic and acquisitive, determined to ensure their place as one of the top beer producers in the country.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Field sales experience
· Sales of drinks into the free-trade sector is essential
· You will have excellent commercial skills and be target-focused
· Organised and self-starting individuals are needed, with the ability to work in a heavily KPI-driven environment
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £30-38k Base Salary
- + £20k Commission + Additional Bonuses
- Fully Expensed Executive Car or Car Allowance
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Company Discounts, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays