Account Manager - South Wales
7 days left
- Contract Type
Salary – Circa 40 K OTE 50 k
TERRITORY: South Wales
We’re looking for a proven Account Manager for a fantastic growing business
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with key customers and maximizing sales opportunities within them. Ideally with a FMCG background within the convenience/major grocery trade, they must be able to achieve sales targets by managing multiple customers and their respective account plans.
Duties of the Key Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business opportunities and take responsibility for the development of new retailers.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales growth through the online direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing retailers, together with generating new business.
- Produce business plans for all existing accounts and look for opportunities to tender own label business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant departments within the business.
- Plan and organise bespoke promotional activity for individual key accounts.
- Manage gross and net profit expectations within each customer, achieving brand specific and commercial objectives.
- Analyse sales data and monitor territory performance in terms of sales and market share growth.
- Maintain excellent on-going knowledge of the company’s products and competitor activity.
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork at all times.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings, attend exhibitions as required.
Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales is essential, coupled with the ability to display an exemplary attitude focused on success. Strong account management and relationship skills are required with experience of managing major national accounts at head office level. Highly self-motivated.
- Personal Care or FMCG background
- Proven account management / commercial experience
- Natural driver of activity
- Flexible, fluid approach able to react to change positively
Location: South Wales
Job Title: Account Manager
Package: Competitive salary of 40 K based on experience and annual bonus
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG
Apply for Account Manager - South Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly