HR Business Partner
5 days left
- Contract Type
Job Type: HR Business Partner
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: South West London
Job Reference: AJ - HRCP
Are you interested in being part of a fantastic FMCG organisation who sit within the drinks category?
Over the last seven years their ambition has been to become the UK number 1 in their category. Currently at number 7, they have rebranded, performed NPD and to date they have launched 16 products into over 23,000 UK distribution points.
If you have at least 5 years’ experience as a HR Manager/Business Partner within an FMCG business and you have an appetite for establishing a function within a truly incredible, rapidly expanding business, please read on!
The business is a well-known FMCG player who have ambitious growth plans. Operating across branded products, the business have a production facility just outside London. They ensure they have full control over the product quality, design and sourcing.
This business operates at pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of personal development opportunities.
They are currently at a pivotal moment in the company, with a hugely exciting future ahead. Back in June this year, they embarked on even more ambitious plans to truly shake up the whole category with a full re-launch and a new consumer campaign.
They have a great informal working environment but a real desire to deliver. The business is Founder led and team members are given wide autonomy to do what they do best. Cultural fit and mind set are of huge importance and they are very specific about the values, traits & actions they look for in their team members.
The CEO has identified the company now require a HR specialist to come in to the business and implement all HR and Recruitment activities incorporating Employee Relations, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Rewards & Recognition, Wellbeing and Social Events.
- Role will be reporting directly to the CEO
- Working within a defined budget have full responsibility over the entire end to end recruitment process
- Partnering with dept. heads with regards to talent requirements, advertising the roles, sourcing candidates & managing interview process.
- Identify cost effective ways to recruit, including managing a number of agency suppliers and negotiating strict agency terms to work within a preferred supplier approach.
- Lead on all HR activities in the including Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Rewards & Recognition, Wellbeing and Social Events
- Become a trusted advisor to dept. heads when recruiting
- Manage full candidate journey to ensure a positive experience regardless of the outcome
- Track and report on resourcing metrics and KPI’s
- Keep business up to date with key market developments with industry and competitor news which may affect candidate pipelines
- collaborating with our executives, heads of departments and our finance team to establish a cohesive hiring strategy across the business with accurate financial forecasting
- Overseeing the development and documentation of the companies hiring processes and procedures, in collaboration with hiring members, people team, legal, risk and compliance, and finance.
- Take ownership and oversee the development of our employer branding.
- Supporting the development of a hiring structure that scales as a balanced, high performing recruitment machine.
- Identifying and engaging external training opportunities to develop the team.
- Designing and developing progression frameworks and performance evaluation structures that will inspire your team to excel
- Develop & implement a people performance management structure in conjunction with the management team
- Ensuring that all employees have a meaningful and deliverable set of objectives to ensure individual and team performance is enhanced and maximised. Advising managers on how to address performance issues within their team and providing the tools to be successful.
- Own & develop the businesses culture document & it’s internal communication
- All about adding value to the teams & dept. heads in order for them to perform meeting as individuals & as a team.
- Responsibility for in house feedback tool. This includes analysis of the feedback as well as actionable suggestions to improve the overall experience of working for the company.
The candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of HR Manager/Business Partner experience
- Ideally be from an FMCG background
- CIPD Qualified
- Employee Relations experience and knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Support in raising the calibre and capability of line managers and departmental teams, ensuring development needs are addressed through training and development programmes, ongoing coaching and/or specific development activities
- Develop, implement and review Company HR strategy, plans and projects
- Effective relationship management at middle/senior management level, with strong influencing and coaching abilities
- Able to develop, implement and manage relevant projects to completion
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly