SALES & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
6 days left
- Contract Type
Sales & Office Administrator
£20,000-£25,000 + benefits
Founded over 50 years ago, this corporation is a global, market leading business specialising in small appliances and electrical beauty products, and boasts revenues in excess of $2bn. The UK subsidiary business has grown and developed rapidly over the past 30 years, which has been primarily driven by new product innovation, a commitment to quality and strong customer relationships in the retail and wholesale markets.
With a broad product range in electrical hair care, brushes, accessories and small domestic appliances they are home to many market leading brands.
The company is now looking for a Sales and Office Administrator to support their continued success.
Working alongside an additional Sales Office Administrator, this position’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Sales Director with administrative support
- Plan and prepare internal and external customer meetings
- Event coordination including accommodation bookings and trade show attendance
- Manage and action sample requests
- Complete customer new line forms and update internal admin accordingly
- General sales administration e.g. Correspondence, providing price lists and supporting the sales team when needed
To be considered for the position you must have experience working within an administrative position previously. Although a background in consumer goods is not necessary, a confident and sociable personality is favoured as well as an interest in the beauty market.
To be considered for the position and to receive more information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SALES & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly