Business Development Executive
Combine your passion for sports nutrition with a great sales career! Business Development Executive required to promote market leading Lucozade Sport products in the Health and Fitness sector. £26,780 per annum plus 10% bonus + company car, tablet and mobile.
Ideal location: within M25
Territory covering: London within the M25
What will you be doing?
Working as a Sales Representative / Business Development Executive you would be calling into key national accounts / Health and Fitness venues in your territory. You will be representing Lucozade, one of the top 10 brands in the UK. Whilst this is a sales job, a large part of your role will be to educate fitness professionals and customers on the benefits of using Lucozade products as part of their training and fitness regime. You will be able to really take ownership of your territory and find new ways to really excite the staff and customers alike about the Lucozade Sports science platform including the features and benefits of using Lucozade Sport. Your knowledge and passion for the fitness sector will help you be seen as the expert and will in turn increase sales. You will have the autonomy to decide the right way to tailor the promotion of new products within your calls to ensure that you achieve the maximum impact and therefore sales. This will include ensuring the right products and ranges are stocked in the vendors and coolers and that the products are in the agreed locations.
In addition, the insight you will be able to share with the business following your calls on your successes and any competitor activity will be invaluable.
You would enjoy this Sales Representative / Business Development Executive role if
* You have a background / qualification in sports nutrition or sports science and would like to use your passion and knowledge of sports nutrition in a commercial arena
* You would love to represent such an iconic brand
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
* If you enjoy succeeding, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
* You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Want to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to challenge yourself and be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essential
We welcome applications from people with a knowledge of sports nutrition and who have the influencing skills to be able to really make an impact in call, You could have a background of working in gyms, be a graduate or have FMCG sales experience, or just have the right attitidue and sports nutrition knowledge to be seen as a credible advocate of such greats products make a success of this opportunity.
Why work for us?
* £26,780 per annum plus an annual bonus of 10%
* Company car, tablet and mobile phone
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
CPM will also offer you unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to be your very best. In addition there are fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress your career both within CPM and LRS direct.
If you'd like be part of our great team, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer