Head of Brand - Weetabix
Weetabix is the UK's number one selling cereal. Established for over 80 years, family owned until 2003 and listed on the New York stock exchange. They are responsible for many great tasting and healthy breakfast foods, including Weetabix, Alpen, Oatibix and Weetos to name but a few. Also first to market with their ‘On the Go’ range of drinks!
Due to continued growth they are currently seeking a high potential Head of Brand who demonstrates the ability to progress to Marketing Director. This exciting position sits within the Senior Leadership Team, giving you the opportunity to shape the direction of the broader company.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to lead and develop the long term strategy of this iconic portfolio of heritage brands (c£150m). Through creative Innovation, you will breathe new life into the brands and champion the new innovation programs, plans and activation. This role reports to the Marketing Director and you will lead a talented team of four, driving the brands to increase market penetration and delighting our consumers and customers.
- Blue Chip FMCG structured Marketing background
- Ideally working with big food brands, but drinks will be considered.
- You must have the FULL marketing mix and have managed large TV campaigns
- Proven cross functional influencing skills, used to dealing with senior stakeholders
- You are a capable and inspirational Leader, who has managed and developed talent through your Marketing teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, agile, used to working within a fast paced environment
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent experience in driving Innovation
- Driven, ambitious and passionate
- Creative, with a real interest in food and ideally Weetabix !
Although based in the Midlands, they are flexible and will look at 3 days in the office, other days at the agency in London or home.
There is a highly competitive basic salary, Car, Bonus and flexible benefits package available to the successful candidate.
If you have all the required skills for this exciting position, please apply including your CV to our consultants Ashwood Associates for a confidential discussion.
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.