Business Development Manager - Premium Coffee Brand
4 days left
- Contract Type
Business Development Manager – Global Premium Coffee Brand
£35,000-£37,000 basic + Bonus + Car Allowance + Expenses (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
FusionFSM is a Sales and Marketing business that operates exclusively within the Foodservice sector. With vast knowledge of this complex channel FusionFSM offers an unrivalled one-stop-shop proposition – Account Management, driving sales, insights and developing strategies.
Our Client is a major global Premium Coffee brand. With an iconic household brand name and an impressive global footprint, this is a business that is highly regarded within its channel.
FusionFSM are delighted to be retained to drive our clients’ Independent sales and so are recruiting a Business Development Manager who has a passion for coffee.
- This is essentially a New Business Development role and will require someone with experience in identifying, targeting and developing new accounts and developing strong customer relationships.
- The role will also involve an element of Account Management
- It will initially involve a lot of ground work to generate appointments and win business.
- You will need to maximise your time identifying contacts, arranging appointments and developing a strong Pipeline.
- You will essentially “self-manage” your time and diary compiling weekly reports for the business.
- The role will be very much focused on defined territory - you will work from a home base with easy access to London.
- Experienced sales executive or a Barista / Coffee trainer.
- A top-class planner, good time manager who works efficiently and productively.
- Good administrative and IT skills.
- Clear evidence and success in winning and developing new business.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Premium Coffee Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly