- Work for a leading UK greetings cards publisher.
- Inherit an established and lucrative sales region.
- Full product training provided.
For almost 40 years this business has stayed at the forefront of the greetings card trade, offering a wide range of designs that appeal to all segments of the market. This extensive selection is supported by fantastic customer service delivered by the field sales team and head office.
The role of Sales Representative:
You will cover Kent, Surrey and Sussex responsible for:
- Developing long-term, profitable business relationships with a customer base of independent retail customers.
- Advising on ranges and in-store display to maximise sell-through.
- Achieving sales and activity targets while being a positive ambassador for the company.
- Working within a team to communicate, share resources and secure support to ensure the customer experience is always exceptional.
The Sales Representative profile:
We are looking for an experienced and high calibre Sales Representative with the communication skills and commercial ability to represent this ambitious business. Specific qualities will include:
- Living in Kent, Surrey or Sussex.
- Field sales experience, dealing with independent retailers.
- Greetings cards experience is preferred but not essential.
- An outstanding communicator and relationship builder.
- A skilled merchandiser with an eye for in-store display.
- Able to provide prompt and excellent customer service through face to face sales.
- IT and tablet literate.
Full product training will be provided. In addition to an attractive basic salary you will also enjoy incentive/ bonus schemes, a company car, contributory pension plan and healthcare.
For more information and to apply please contact Rina Gokani at Cavendish Maine:
Name: Rina Gokani
Telephone: 01275 813027
Location: Surrey, Sussex and Kent
Job reference: RG/21135
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.