Regional Sales Executive - Home Based
Job Type: Regional Sales Executive
Salary: £40,000 + £5K Bonus
Location: London - Home Based
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Personal Care / Luxury Goods)
Job Reference: FP-24604
Are you a driven sales representative who has experience selling into the premium hotel sector?
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of luxury consumer durables?
For the last 35 years my client has been manufacturing and selling products into hotels. They have their own lifestyle brands but they also partner with well-known industry leaders to manufacture bespoke products.
This forward-thinking global business are seeking a Regional Sales Executive to join their team for the London region. Not only will you look after existing accounts in the hotel sector, but you will seek new business in a brand new category for them, bars and nightclubs.
The role will enable you to bring your sales experience to the team and your voice really will be heard. You will focus on delivering sales and margin growth whilst working to a high level of attention to detail at all times.
Industry relevance is highly desirable, but experience selling into hotels is essential regardless of category.
- Develop, review and implement new business strategy
- Actively hunt new business, especially in the new channel, premium bars and clubs
- Work with the sales team to gain accurate account of sales activity
- Achieve annual revenue targets through effective management of assigned account
- Seek new business/identify additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Full P&L responsibility
- Open new targeted accounts across the region
- Identify new business from these sectors: hotels, bars, spas, private members clubs, restaurants
- Visit selected customers on a daily basis to ensure the relationship is maintained
- Ensure all accounts in your own customer base are serviced according to their expectations
- Manage all the data on the SalesForce as applicable
- Attend regular sales meeting and complete a full area presentation
- Meet new clients and set up new customers successfully
- Minimum of 3 years in luxury goods sales
- Desire to seek new business accounts
- Strong numeracy skills and strong computer skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Fiona.email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.