Senior National Account Manager
A leading FMCG company that is extremely proud of their global awards and with near 100 years of experience they are experts in their field. Award winning and internationally recognised FMCG business and own label and branded products everyone would be familiar with.
Senior National Account Manager that would be maintaining the relationships with Sainbury's and M&S. Working with the Business Unit Manager to ensure that there is continued growth within the channel. Confident with the budgeting for volume and profit across customers, channel and essentially the business. Seeing to pricing and promotional activity across the account. Working on plans that would be relevant on either external or internal basis as well as the implementation thereof.
- Comprehensive commercial and sales experience within the FMCG space
- Strategic approach to drawing up plans in order to achieve objectives
- Knowledgeable in FMCG trends and the best ways to conduct the process.
- Ability to work with retail and agency data - attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
- Computer literate and confident with presenting
- Budget and forecasting experience.