Area Sales Manager
- An established brand in the DIY sector with a range of products ranging from adhesives and coatings through to decorative stencils selling into independents and major accounts alike.
- A great company for someone who is looking to get into a Sales Representative role coming from a Demonstrator or Merchandiser position or for someone who enjoys business development.
- An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sales person to join and take over the Northern territory from the M62 corridor up to and including Scotland looking after some of the major accounts as well as the independent merchants and retailers.
- Also selling into wholesalers and distributors, growing new business and looking after the existing accounts.
- This would suit someone who doesn’t mind nights away and who has a drive to develop new business and sales.
- You will have a sales background in DIY or related either as a Demonstrator/Merchandiser or perhaps you have had your first field sales role and want to develop further.
- Knowledge of the building industry, preferably coatings and related would be highly advantageous. Enthusiastic and eager to succeed with a hunger to bring on new business and make the most from the territory.
- As well as a £25,000 - £30,000 basic plus bonus you will have a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
Location: North England and Scotland
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.