Area Sales Manager
About the Company:
- Established for over 20 years my client is a hugely successful distributor of a range of catering products selling to customers throughout the foodservice sector.
- An ambitious ‘brand’ that has grown year on year, becoming without doubt the number one player in their sector.
- My client is now looking for an additional sales person to cover the East Coast of Scotland from Dundee to Aberdeen.
- This will be managing over 150 established accounts, and you will be tasked with ensuring these customers are aware of all the products available, up-selling and range selling, maximising the account spend.
- The role will involve working closely with the internal team following up leads and enquiries managing existing customers and any new business opportunities.
- This is a role that requires a high level of activity meeting numerous customers on a daily basis and being able to ask probing questions, ‘order making’ not just ‘order taking’.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Candidates will be self starters who have the drive and enthusiasm.
- It is important candidates are strong relationship builders with existing sales account management experience.
- Ideally candidates will already have sales experience in the catering equipment or foodservice sector.
- Candidates with strong B2B sales background will be considered.
- My client strives to retain their workforce by supporting and rewarding their staff.
- As well as a competitive salary you will be offered a good benefits package that includes company car, iPad, pension, and company credit and fuel cards.
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful, well established company with a track record of growth and a very strong market presence.
To apply to this position please contact Craig Tindall at Cavendish Maine on firstname.lastname@example.org
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly