Transport / Logistics Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a high-growth Global FMCG business in London as a Transport/Logistics Coordinator. The business has experienced a vast amount of growth in the past 5 years, making it an extremely exciting and fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for driving the business' transportation management forward. Overseeing shipments internationally for both import/export. Dealing with more than just finished-goods, you will also be responsible for materials and packaging shipments.
- Overseeing deliveries from/to a range of international locations.
- Ensuring all import/export documentation and certifications are correct.
- Monitoring and updating the transport system efficiently.
- Assist with cost-saving tenders.
- Experience of working in International logistics is essential.
- A driven self-starter who thrives on working with limited supervision.
- Experience of the FMCG food and drink industry is desirable.
- Strong communication skills required to manage multiple 3PLs.