Trade Marketing Executive
Trade Marketing Executive
The role of Trade Marketing Executive offers a real chance to utilise your creative marketing flair in a dynamic and commercial environment. This role will provide the appointed individual with an excellent opportunity to personally grow and develop, ensuring exposure and a real opportunity to achieve success and recognition in the world of champagne.
- The Trade Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and implementation of trade marketing activity.
- The candidate will work closely with the sales team, ensuring the brand strategy is followed at all times and forms a key element of customer account plans. The role shall include building relationships with core contacts within the client base through direct contact with customers.
- The overall objective of the role is to increase distribution, increase value sales, execute key strategies and maintain agreed volume budgets.
- The candidate will also be responsible for activating and managing Lanson events.
- You will be positive and proactive, working within a results driven team and display an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude.
- Reporting and taking guidance from your line manager, Trade Marketing Manager (TMM)
- Work closely with the TMM to develop the UK Marketing Plan for all brands in the Lanson International portfolio.
- Identify opportunities in line with brand strategy and working closely with the sales team on implementation.
- Work with the sales team to deliver customer plans, pitches and presentations.
- Activate bespoke projects, ensuring appropriate communication with sales team.
- Work with TMM, sales team and agencies to drive innovation in the areas of display, Point Of Sale and sales promotion mechanics.
- Liaise with Logistics on supply chain stock management for projects and events.
- Team player
- Resourceful and creative with a solutions-focused approach
- Confident with the ability to produce and deliver top class, insightful & engaging presentations - this may be with little planning and tight deadlines.
- Numerate, commercially astute, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident; outgoing and personable with the ability to plan and manage tastings plus other ‘after hours’ events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is essential.
- Computer literate, using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 2 years marketing or brand management experience within the wine/spirits industry is highly desirable for this position.
- Formal education / qualifications are less important than a proven track record however education to degree level is desirable.