Sales Director | Private Label Food
Our client is a market leader within the private label food industry and hold senior/strategic relationships with the grocery/convenience trade. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop a rewarding career at the very forefront of FMCG in a high profile Sales director position. Their product portfolio provides breadth to the role as these span a range of categories, this along with exciting future plans it is the perfect time to join this fast paced FMCG business.
As the successful Sales Director you will be expected to develop a long term strategy for the specific channels delivering competitive advantage and profitable growth. You will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a team of direct reports. This role is a high profile position internally as you will play a leading part in the creation of the future vision for the strategy of the business. As the successful Sales Director you will be able to influence at all levels and work cross functionally within this entrepreneurial organisation.
The successful Sales Director will:
- Have current experience in one of the following roles: Sales Director, Account Director, Business Unit Head, Channel Head, Head of Sales or equivalent.
- Have current experience within a own label FMCG organisation managing high profile accounts
- Have a strong network of senior level contacts within top 4 grocery customers
- Strong leadership skills gained through managing a team of direct reports.
- Understanding of Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Supply Chain and financial management to ensure cross functional working.
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent.
Our client is offering remuneration between £120,000 and £140,000 (dependant on experience) + bonus + car + pension + healthcare etc.
This is a home based opportunity, If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.