FMCG Revenue Growth Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
A fantastic commercial opportunity to join a global FMCG business in an influential Revenue Growth Manager position. You'll develop & deliver the revenue growth strategy, vision and plan for brand & own label products across all channels. Contribute to managing margin levels to achieve business targets by identifying and helping to resolve financial risks and opportunities across the customer and channel mix.
Strategy & Planning
- Define the long term / 3 year vision for RGM
- Develop an annual plan with clearly defined KPIs
- Plan & manage 'in flight course correction' to gaps vs. budget in the year
- Drive the levers of RGM, promotions; pack & price; mix; trade investment
- Recommend the promotional mechanics & VOD.
- Lead post-promo analysis process.
- Ownership of the promotional tool (new system in place).
- Conduct Category & Brand Promotion ROI analysis producing recommendations.
- Conduct detailed promotional analysis across channels/pack types to highlight opportunities.
- Run regular ROI Clinics by brand & customer.
- Monitor Retail Promotional Landscape across key SKUs/brands.
- Jointly co-develop with Marketing the promotional strategy for NPDs & levels of VOD.
Pack & Price
- Own the development of a consistent pricing strategy across the range.
- Develop and refresh the "Pack & Price" architecture for key brands & products.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to align & agree cost & RRSPs for NPD.
- Co-lead the development of the rationale for "Cost Price Increases" to customers when required. Support the sales team to deliver.
- Ensure structured approach to 'mix management' depending on SKU profitability, retailer margin and brand & own label strategy.
- Play a significant role in championing and managing total SKU numbers/rationalisation.
- Co-develop transparency around trade terms and investments with trade.
- Develop Customer Strategic Investment Grids to see which customers deliver a higher ROI.
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in revenue growth management/MS&P ideally within a significant FMCG business.
- Strong commercial skill set with evidence of the ability to deliver strategies for marketing, category and development programs for Brand and Own Label.
- Strong analytical skill set - numerate and can analyse complex data and draw conlusions.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise using key software (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Financial awareness and understanding with budget management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and influence across levels.
- Confident, credible, able to construct logical arguments.
- Intellectual curiosity - not accepting the status quo / not afraid to challenge thinking.
- Desire to deliver 'positive change' in the organisation
- French speaker (desirable but not essential).
*Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 2-5 days.
Apply for FMCG Revenue Growth Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly