2 days left
- Contract Type
Office Based Sales Manager - Devon
A well reputed award-winning FMCG food manufacturer with an enviable niche market position, priding themselves on delivering ethically sourced goods to a rapidly expanding market.
About the Role:
As a newly formed position, you will be responsible for managing and expanding the company’s most successful and valuable accounts whilst leading the internal sales team.
The majority of current sales have come via continuous brand awareness with no need for a new business profile. However the organisation is now seeking a commercially savvy individual, who whilst has a new business energy is also adept at nurturing and expanding existing accounts.
Full and thorough product and proposed sales presentation training will be provided.
Duties will include;
- Proactive business development and lead generation
- Leading an internal sales team
- Representing the company at trade shows and exhibitions
- Maintaining and develop a prospect database and pursue sales opportunities
- Creating effective written proposals and tender documents
- Follow up with potential clients who have interacted with the website sales interface
- Analysing and interpret sales reports to determine ongoing sales and marketing strategies
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the company CRM system
- Planning and implement effective merchandising initiatives with trade partners
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns in order to support brand development
- Working closely with the marketing team to create and develop a sustainable growth strategy
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Business Development Manager, you must possess the following;
- Proven sales management experience
- An FMCG background, preferably food
- Knowledge of the current trends affecting the foodservice and hospitality industries
- Knowledge of the retail food network and the ability to build strong, strategic relationships with them whilst maintaining a ‘direct’ route to market with some clients
- Strong IT skills
- The ability and facility to work from home
- Happy to cover the Southwest and at times nation wide
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Competitive pension
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly