Regional Sales Manager - retail automotive industry
Job Type: Regional Sales Manager – retail automotive industry
Salary: up to £45,000 plus company car and excellent bonus and benefits OTE £60,000
Location: South East
Sector/Industry: Sales/ Automotive
Job Reference: NP- 67595
Are you a driven and ambitious salesperson who excels at both team and account management? Do you want to inspire a team and equip them with the tools to succeed, ensuring that value is added at every opportunity?
In this role you will have the responsibility to make a real impact in the largest section of a managed service provider business in the automotive industry, ensuring that best practice is followed in all areas including customer relations, account management and health and safety. You will have full day to day responsibility of the South East region, manage a team and be supported in your leadership and managerial development.
- Full ownership and accountability of the leadership and management of the South East team, including the monthly P&L financial performance of the region
- Conducting annual appraisals, development of the personal development plans (PDP’s) and the monthly 1-2-1 performance reviews
- Ensure the standards and behaviours are adhered to across all layers of the management team, with emphasis on Continuous Improvement, Health, Safety and welfare
- Liaising with customers to resolve operational issues and analysing the root cause of any issues and implementing processes to improve future service
- Ensuring the Business Management System is fully utilized and implemented as part of the day to day operations within the South East Accounts
- Successful applicants must have experience of P&L responsibility, and an analytical and detailed approach to P&L statements
- 5 years minimum team management experience and the desire to lead by example
- Proven track record of account management
- A commitment to on-going personal development and to input this within a team
- Experience of customer relationship building and account management
- Experience of selling a solution into retail, desirable automotive industry
- Experience of implementation of strategic health and safety within a business – IOSH Managing Safely Certificate or NEBOSH desirable
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita.email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To contact directly call: Nikita Pottinger on 0161 639 0080
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.