National Account Manager
Ignata – FMCG is recruiting a National Account Manager for an innovative health food brand. This is a great opportunity for a National Account Manager to join a fantastic brand with an entrepreneurial team.
Our client is a leading health food brand, with products across a range of categories; most recently, they have expanded into the area of healthy snacks. Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to this global brand’s success, and they have been one of the most recognisable names in their area in recent years.
- Deliver financial targets for two grocery national accounts
- Ensure superb execution for the brand’s product range both online and in store – you will have the opportunity to get actively involved in NPD from conception to roll-out
- Manage the negotiation of annual JBPs
- Fulfil other duties as required – these can include proactively solving problems that arise and supporting the senior team with strategic projects
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience working for a high-profile brand
- Proven ability to deliver sales targets
- Exposure to senior level account negotiations is a big advantage
- Financially and commercially astute
- Excellent knowledge of the Retail industry within FMCG is a must
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply! We will contact successful applicants about this vacancy and similar roles.