Field Capability Trainer
- Contract Type
Ferrero UK is recognised for iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Kinder, Tic Tac and now Thornton’s and is the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
We’re looking for a highly talented, passionate and inspired individual, ideally with training experience within a large field sales or national accounts team, to work with our field sales team within a defined geographical area. You’ll deliver classroom and field-based training with our Field Exec teams across grocery, convenience, independents and cash & carry. This is your chance to deliver the very best training on and off-site to really develop the skills of our team.
The role - You’ll:
- Identify the areas in which our Field Exec teams are most in need of training and development
- Make strong cases to management to ensure you can plan and deliver that training
- Ensure the teams fully adopt the skills and behaviours you cover with them by undertaking 'work*withs’
- Pro-actively contribute to our field capability team’s development by sharing best practice frameworks and making future initiative recommendations
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop the Ferrero Online Training Academy portal
What you’ll need to do the job:
- Experience in a field training and field sales role - absolutely essential
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge of UK retail markets, from Grocery Multiples and Convenience Channel to Independents and Cash & Carry
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels and across all platforms
- An excellent, persuasive negotiation style
- The flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business and its clients
- Deadline focus and the ability to prioritise
- Computer literacy across all Microsoft packages
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.