Brand Development Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s leading spirit distributors they currently have a range of diverse brands in their portfolio. A key role has become available for a Brand Development Manager to join the team. This is a Glasgow home-based role and you will be required to travel round the key cities in Scotland.
- Target a range of businesses within the On-Trade sector, independent and multiple sites, restaurants, hotels, pubs, universities, leisure centres, etc. Spending time with End users in developing a ‘need and demand’ for your portfolio.
- Working with Wholesalers and their sales teams to educate and share information.
- Clients are split between approximately 40% new and 60% existing business (end users).
- Showcasing their large range of spirits brands to key stakeholders/influencers.
- Decision makers can be F & B professionals, through to owners, bartenders and procurement.
- Be flexible in your time and sales approach, events, tastings, evenings/weekends will be necessary (you will get time off back in lieu).
- Averaging 6-8 appointments per day, your diary is your own (with the exception of National Account visits).
- You will have a proven track record in proactive B2B sales. Having sold to a wide range of decision makers.
- A passion and love for food or drink. Have an awareness/interest in new market trends and consumer insight.
- Worked for a manufacturer selling either direct to end users or via distribution partners.
- Ran a territory and your own diary, making appointments, generating leads, journey planning etc.
- Operate with integrity and professionalism. Be tenacious and creative with your new business approach.
- Have worked collaboratively with clients to create ‘win-win’ partnerships.
- Sold to the HORECA sector. – Preferred
- Worked within the food & beverage sector. – Preferred
- Networked throughout an organisation (both internal & external) – NPD teams, supply chain, R&D, production, quality etc. – Preferred
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.