Senior National Account Manager
You are responsible for developing and implementing customer account plans and delivering Boots budgeted sales and absolute DB2 managing opportunities and growth, implementing our Boots strategy with the objective of securing the best possible profitable sales for our brands with these customers.
My client is a growing FMCG business with a great portfolio of consumer brands who are now looking for a Senior National Account manager to take ownership of a highly strategic account being Boots. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and others in a highly strategic role with great growth potential.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for:
- You will be a key driver in shaping & implementing our Boots strategy.
- You will help create an exciting and compelling category-selling story to share with Boots, ensuring the shopper is at the heart of our plans and the category opportunity is clearly defined, calculated and delivered.
- Focusing more specifically on our heartland, you will drive the company, brand and exclusive brand strategy awareness, building on our reputation as thought-leaders and change-catalysts, driving change at point-of purchase and unlocking future growth opportunities by delivering via an entrepreneurial "can do" mind-set.
- We need you to create strong external relationships with all relevant stakeholders to drive profitable value growth for the category and brands
- You will be up-front and honest, excited by new growth opportunities but equally comfortable with relaying any areas of risk or threat to the wider business
- You will be responsible for delivering relevant, accurate & timely insight and feedback to the business
- We have strong values; Commitment, Learning, Impact and Passion. It is a standard of performance to work to these values as part of your role.
- Managing the learning and development of the National Account Executive - Boots, to ensure development and growth within the business.
The successful Senior National Account Manager will ideally display:
- Ability to see beyond the barriers that can prevent an entrepreneurial approach to developing something new and challenging
- Be able to help shape the category agenda, putting the consumer at the heart of our decision-making
- Possess an influential and persuasive style to ensure we are aware of any risks and that any opportunities for growth are capitalised upon
- Maintain high levels of energy and have a can-do attitude
- Exceptional presentation standards, particularly when representing the company in an external capacity
- Highly data literate and with a natural inquisitive and analytical mind
- Confident, clear, creative and communicative - a true team player
- Able to articulate your point in a clear and succinct manner
- Able to see through the data and research, turning it into actionable insights
- Flexibility & adaptability are essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced growing business and develop your career in a great company with huge growth potential. My client is based near Reading however, this role has great flexibility including working from home. If you would like more information on the opportunity then please apply and if successful we will be in touch.