Cash and Carry Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
Unwrap your future today with a golden opportunity representing Ferrero brands
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company, representing the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK, Ferrero!
Since moving into the UK market over 50 years ago, Ferrero has gone from strength to strength and today encompasses an iconic brand portfolio including Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
Pay: £22,000 + up to 10% bonus + Company Car
Territory: North London covering Enfield & North London
What you will be doing?
- Focusing on the Cash & Carry sector, this role involves executing both a visibility strategy and practical merchandising plans in order to drive sales.
- Product display and stock management - working with the cash and carry depot buyer to ensure all product lines are available and that the whole team makes the most out of POS, rotation and on and off-shelf display opportunities, trade day deals and ad hoc special promotions
- Building best in class relationships which aid you in gaining greater visibility, display and availability of the Ferrero brand portfolio….
Quite simply, your purpose and vision are to drive sales and generate Return on Investment.
- You will be confident in using sales data to effectively engage and influence
- You will enjoy identifying new opportunities in store to increase brand presence and optimise sales
- You will be responsible for your own geographical area and the Cash & Carry's within it.
What you will need…
- An ambitious nature with the drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously using your time effectively and planning efficiently
- To be naturally engaging to demonstrate your dynamic personality
- A passion for sales and a true advocate of the Ferrero brand portfolio
- A full clean UK driving license
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- Our in-house Ferrero Academy offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential
- Opportunities for career development via our Shining Stars program
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company Vehicle
At Ferrero the future looks golden, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.