LG Home Electronics - Regional Manager - Midlands and Ireland
6 days left
- Contract Type
LG Regional Manager
Reports to: National Manager
The story so far
As a Regional Manager, you will be managing a dynamic Regional field team across the Midlands and Ireland of the UK. You will recruit, develop, motivate and lead your team to ensure success against the client’s objectives.
What’s expected of me in my role?
- Driving sales success for all stores by reviewing performance regularly and thinking outside the box to action solutions via your team
- Take ownership of issue resolution in the field, coordinating action wherever possible and building strong client relationships to successfully escalate where required
- Deliver client facing reports to showcase feedback collected by your team
- Lead the team from the front, managing performance and resolving challenges
- Manage and co-ordinate coverage to ensure your team are in the right place at the right time
- Complete field visits with regional team to motivate and manage ensuring consistency and high performance across the team
- Positively direct the team on current activities and client requests to ensure effective and timely completion
- Nurture team utilising available resources to understand and support personal development, aspirations and motivation
- Complete appraisals and PDPs to focus on your team’s development
- Monitor team KPI’s on a weekly basis and manage under-performance.
- Ensure all team members have the up to date skills and knowledge to maximise sales of target products both individually and collaboratively
- Encourage team to think proactively and commercially; looking for solutions rather than highlighting problems
- Ensure the team are regularly contributing to ‘feedback forums’ e.g. Google+ with detailed and insightful posts, ensuring all comments are followed up.
- Anything else deemed necessary by the company and client.
- Ensure coverage KPI’s are maintained by recruiting to a high standard within given timeframe
- Work with RMG Recruitment Team; participate in and deliver recruitment assessment days to source the best candidates
- Ensure all new starters have a fantastic induction experience to begin in the role with all the right skills and resources to succeed from the start
- Co-ordinate leavers, ensuring all avenues are closed accordingly
- Ensure all reports are accurate, timely and ‘client facing’.
- Contribute and deliver engaging content during team meetings ensuring that client objectives are clearly communicated and the team represent RMG and LG positively
- Be aware of retailer, competitor and market intelligence which supports your ongoing knowledge of the industry in which the project is based.
- Support CSM with ad hoc tasks
- Prepare and attend client meetings where appropriate
- Think proactively to drive account through idea generation and action!
What skills do I need to have?
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to multitask and assess priorities with excellent time management
- The abilty to both work on your own and with others at all levels
- Ability to create a structured approach to your work
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be flexible and adaptive, can cope with priorities changing
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Maintaining a calm and considered approach in challenging situations
- An understanding of what good leadership is and the ability to motivate others
What experience should I have?
- Consumer electronics or retail background
- Recruiting, developing and retaining a field team
- Leading and inspiring
- Sales and target driven environment
- HR expertise
Apply for LG Home Electronics - Regional Manager - Midlands and Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly