London Area Sales Manager - West Berkshire Brewery
The West Berkshire Brewery (WBB) was founded in 1995 as one of the first in the new wave of micro-breweries. They are currently in a period of fast and transformational change as it establishes a new outsourced packaging business; moves into its new site and completes the installation of one of the pre-eminent micro-breweries in the UK; continues to grow beer sales at home and abroad; and looks to quickly build a pub estate.
This is an exciting phase of the Company's development and to help build and establish processes and controls that will lead to enhanced scalability, the Company is looking to recruit a Area Sales Manager to grow independent on trade accounts in London.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial team who are passionate about their business and about their products and work hard for one another.
- Identify, win and secure listings for WBB Products within Independent Free Trade and Leased and Tenanted pubs in line with the channel strategy.
- In existing accounts, grow the volume by increasing range and providing them with tools to increase rate of sale.
- Own and develop contact matrix and relationships in trade with key customers; Customers to be a mixture of existing customers plus new business in line with company strategy and to hit company growth targets.
- Manage a budget and a P& L, raising opportunities and risks to the On Trade Sales Controller on a weekly basis.
- Be a Brand Ambassador for WBB in trade and attend relevant events and trade shows, networking with industry contacts to grow brand awareness.
You will be:
- Driven and results orientated with a desire to achieve
- Had some experience in On Trade sales in London
- Great inter-personal skills;
- Energetic and focussed; Self motivated
- Able to present with confidence and have good communication skills with the ability to speak to others within the business, dealing with queries from external parties e.g. customers and buyers
- Team Player