Key Account Manager - West Berkshire Brewery
6 days left
- Contract Type
The West Berkshire Brewery (WBB) was founded in 1995 as one of the first in the new wave of micro-breweries. They are currently in a period of fast and transforrmational change as it establishes a new outsourced packaging business; moves into its new site and completes the installation of one of the pre-eminent micro-breweries in the UK; continues to grow beer sales at home and abroad; and looks to quickly build a pub estate.
This is an exciting phase of the Company's development and to help build and establish processes and controls that will lead to enhanced scalability, the Company is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to grow both the Route To Markets and the Regional On Trade groups.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial team who are passionate about their business and about their products and work hard for one another.
- Identify, win and secure listings for WBB Products with Regional Multiple Operators and key Route to Market customers in line with the channel strategy. Manage account plans that deliver the brand and portfolio strategy.
- Own and develop contact matrix and relationships in trade with key customers across account structure ie. Purchasing, Marketing, Category and Logistics partners; Customers to be a mixture of existing customers plus new business in line with company strategy and to hit growth targets.
- Manage a budget and a P&L, raising opportunities and risks to the On Trade Sales Controller on a weekly basis.
- Be a Brand Ambassador for WBB in trade and attend relevant events and trade shows, networking with industry contacts to grow brand awareness.
You will be:
- Experienced in On Trade Account Management and/or Route to Market sales management
- Driven and results orientated
- Commercially experienced, demonstrating growth, having had responsibility for own P&L budget
- Skilled in sales and negotiations
- Great inter-personal skills;
- Energetic and focussed; Self motivated
- Able to present with confidence and have good communication skills with the ability to speak to others within the business, dealing with queries from external parties e.g. customers and
Apply for Key Account Manager - West Berkshire Brewery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly