Business Account Executive x2 – Impulse or OOH
Title: Business Account Executive - Impulse
Location: South East and South West
Salary: c£28k, Company Car, bonus (up to c25%), Private Healthcare, Eyecare, Pension, Cycle to work scheme (£30permonth), £10permonth broadband contribution.
Our client is an extremely innovative, market leading Blue Chip FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the planet. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employee’s development and training; in turn making employee progression and satisfaction, their main priorities.
This Regional Account Executive role is to cover an existing account base in central London and focus on new business elements. In addition, you will be reporting directly into the National Account Manager offering fantastic commercial visibility.
This role will also see you fast tracked to a National Account Executive level, offering great incentives and a work from home structure; meaning there is no relocation required to progress. This role is perfect if you want to balance a central London lifestyle whilst focusing on a career with one of the most innovative FMCG companies on the planet!
- Full ownership and account responsibility for your regional portfolio.
- Take control and manage an existing customer base, accompanied with tracking new exciting business opportunities.
- Optimise all aspects of your contract matrix to drive availability and maximise store pillars.
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channels and company initiatives.
- Develop a strong, clear customer contact strategy in order to prioritise opportunities.
- Field sales FMCG experience
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Strong communicational skills
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently
- Valid UK driving license
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm, drive and self-starter attitude to pave the way for a successful career with a global leading business? Are you on the upward curve of your career, hungry for success and ready to roll your sleeves up? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future, and in turn relish in a market leading, globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply quoting reference 14/15140/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website