National Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - RETAIL
Home based Midlands/South
My client leads the market with state of the art technology and design to deliver the most reliable, efficient and desirable Home Safety solutions. The company prides itself on product reliability and dedicated customer support.
We are seeking an experienced National Account Manager who is accomplished in managing head office relationships in the Multiple Retail sector.
The position is home based with a focus on Retail Accounts which are mainly based in Mid-South England.
You will be expected to achieve profitable sales growth through the effective management of key nominated accounts in DIY, Grocery, Online and Home/Lifestyle Retail. Reporting to the Retail Business Unit Director and supporting him to deliver the overall Retail Business Unit Strategic plan.
- Working alongside the Business Unit Director to execute the Business Unit Strategic plan via the successful delivery of the Business Unit Activity Plan.
- To achieve budgeted sales and margin targets via effective National Account Management.
- Own the sales and stock forecast for nominated accounts.
- Build long term, sustainable relationships with key accounts to support company objectives, facilitating multi relationship touch points between the business and customers.
- Preparing sales plans and strategies for nominated accounts aligned with the Retail Business Unit’s Activity plans and objectives to drive margin growth over and above budgeted targets.
- Monitor weekly sales trends within account base, proactively working to improve sales in underperforming areas.
- Monitor Retailer sales ‘out’ and collect market intelligence from customers to enable successful forecasting of account product requirements on a rolling 12 month basis.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Management functions to implement successful National Account strategies.
- National Account experience in the Multiple Retail sector
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with customers and internally
- Experienced in Sales planning, forecasting and monitoring to achieve agreed objectives
- Commercially astute, understanding of product cost and growing margin
- Used to creating, agreeing and implementing strategic Account plans
- A confident and articulate communicator with good presentation skills
- Team player who can also work independently
- Personable, enthusiastic and engaging style
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly