National Account Executive – Sainsbury’s
Title: National Account Executive – Sainsbury’s
Location: North London, West London, South West London
Salary: £28k, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is a leading and award winning food manufacturer with an outstanding reputation. The business offer genuine progression opportunities that struggle to be matched on the market. An ambitious and commercial culture within a flexible environment will allow you to achieve your ambitions. This is company with a practical approach, understanding that investing plenty of time into their employee’s will achieve mutually beneficial results – business growth and career progression.
This role would be perfect for someone with 1-2 years FMCG sales experience currently working for a food or drink manufacturer with ambitions to become a National Account Manager.
- 1-2+ years FMCG sales experience; Supplier side or buying.
- Currently working for a Food or Drink manufacturer in a sales or commercial capacity.
- Ideally degree educated – Business / Marketing / Food Science or Nutrition.
- Commercially aware.
- Good business acumen.
- Will consider an ambitious recent graduate if they demonstrate high potential and drive.
- Supporting a multi-million grocery account.
- Provide admin and data support.
- Immediate training and development provided from first day.
- P&L training and accountability – level will depend on current experience.
- Maintain and build strong relationships internally and externally with customers.
- Regular customer meetings with your line manager.
If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/14357/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website