NPD Programme Manager- EMEA
Job Type: NPD Programme Manager - EMEA
Job reference: AJ - 9018
Are you looking to be part of a global FMCG business where growth and NPD are at the forefront of its international agenda? Are you a driven and dynamic Programme Manager looking to bring your level of expertise to a fast-paced growing business? The role will involve championing change via project management of an EMEA based team. If this is of interest to you, please read on!
The role:FMCG experience is essential - The role requires ownership of bringing products to market across EMEA, supervising a team of project managers and developing cross -project process to optimise resources, process and drive efficiencies. The program manager will be responsible for organising stakeholders across multiple projects and disciplines such as Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Operations and Creative.
- Management of project activities for NPD launch calendar by assigning projects according to resources available to EMEA
- Manage a team of 4 x Project Managers and ensure timely deliverables
- Communicate high level progress and develop reports with local NPD leadership to provide proper communication to Sales development
- Represent the corporate NPD team in the Gate meetings with commercial to establish status of active projects
- Analyse cause and effect of NPD delays with local EMEA NPD leadership and EMEA commercial groups
- Participate in internal NPD meetings as well as daily calls hosted by Project managers to ensure proper process, and information sharing.
- Develop and maintain tools for all PMs to ensure consistent information to create project scope if required
- Coordinate weekly priorities on behalf of the Corporate PM teams with critical stakeholders
- Assist in creating commercialisation plans and action trackers for in country production
The successful candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing a project management team
- Been part of a product launch team
- FMCG experience is essential
- Technical/NPD Background
- Experience in program and project management techniques/ tools
- Leadership skills, proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge and create change
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for a team / process.
- Ability to develop and champion process, but also able to be flexible to reprioritize quickly in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders who do not directly report to them
- Experience of working with PrinCE 2 or other recognised methodology
- Uses resources effectively, with a clear focus on critical tasks and the delivery of objectives and benefits
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.